Monday, February 20, 2017

Back from the Big Apple

Even though members of the Professional Women Photographers were surprised to see me at the reception, I'm so glad we went.  Amazing to be in such a great street photo show at #JaditeGallery on the west side.  Am on the train as I write this and am delighted that I've figured out a way to do this on the iPad... since my laptop isn't working and I need to bring it in to #TechPort on Monday morning.  We did old things (like drinks at the Blue Bar at the Algonquin) and new things - going to the Met Breuer (which I'll cover on the Ann Tracy blog).  Here are some photos from the night.  And I'm delighted that my photo make the poster!

Well I tried to get the photos from my android phone to my iPad, but no dice.  So now it's three weeks later and I'm finally finishing this post.  The highlights of those three weeks include getting some kind of crud that was going around; having to take a bus to Boston for a doc appointment while I was still sick b/c it had taken me a month to get that appointment; doing something to my right shoulder requiring a couple weeks of physical therapy - not that I was lying around eating bon-bons.  But I did rescue a few photos for documentation of it all.



My photo is the one on the top with the bamboo frame


People were captivated by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment