Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dangerous Precedent

When you travel do you shoot a lot of graffiti or street art?  I certainly do as I'm fascinated by the differences from city to city in the US and from country to country when I get the opportunity to travel internationally.  Could  you imagine being arrested for posting graffiti on a social media platform like Instagram?  You'll find the chilling story here

I find it even more disturbing that it deals with politics.  I had always thought that things were a bit looser in Canada than down here in the states, but not when it comes to the Montreal police.  I hope she will appeal the case, although I'm not up to speed on Canadian trial law. 

Here's some graffiti I saw in Portland this past week when I was downtown being an extra in a movie that a friend of a friend was making.


No comments:

Post a Comment