Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Fought the Law...

Not really, but I would if it came down to a law enforcement official trying to stop me from photographing something that I had a legal right to do.  But if you're a photographer in LA,  you can rest a little easier now, according to this article in the PDN News.  Special thanks to Miriam Berkley of the Professional Woman Photographers for posting in our Yahoo group.

Here are some photos I took during the last dress/tech for The Maine Dish, an evening of theatre comprised of 12 different 10-minute plays.  I directed two of them and wrote one of them and I think I'm just now getting my wind back!

Bridgette Kelly and Kate Cyr in Carolyn Gage's "The Clarity of Pizza"

Karen Ball and Julia Langham in Bess Weldon's "Madeleines"


Julia Langham, Patricia Mew, Andre Demers and Eric Worthley in my play, "Pasta & Poetry" directed by Al D'Andrea
I love shooting final rehearsals.  I did it for many years for my theatre company Beyond the Proscenium Productions in Sacramento CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment