Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Small Wonders

Name of the next New York City group show that I'm included in thanks to the Professional Women Photographers!  Just got the news that three of my images got juried into the show which opens December 11th at Atlantic Gallery, 547 West 27th St or 548 West 28th St. Ste 540, New York, NY.  It's an odd address they have, must be an interesting building.  I'm thrilled to be juried into this show considering the caliber of the artists in this group. The prints are only seven inches square and will be matted out to a 10 x 10" frame.  In case you can't make it to New York, here are the pieces that are part of this group show.

Flamenco Rehearsal - Havana

Havana Drummers

Sunset with Fog Cape Neddick River

The print of Sunset with Fog that I imbued with encaustic wax, (after printing out on mulberry paper and then attaching to the front of a frame) that was here at Running with Scissors for the Makers Meal SOLD!  I'm so glad it's going to a good home!  But it also means that there are only 20 left in this series of the print and then they're all gone.  You can order prints from my sales site, click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment