Friday, January 24, 2014

Technicolor?

I have a few favorite photography blogs that I subscribe to.  One of them is a Maine photo blog called Vox Photos, which not only lists upcoming photo shows to check out but also wrote about a new show and catalogue (although perhaps it should be considered a book) dealing with color photography.

In other photographic news, check out my other blog about a recent selfie I took.  But how could I leave you there without posting a least one photo?  I just can't so here's a photo of what my new space over in the Running With Scissors looked like as stuff was being moved in this past week.

Their website is being worked on now, but here's a link to their Facebook page.  Will be an interesting experiment to see how I can work with others around.  It also offers great opportunity for collaboration with other artists as well.  I'll still share a wall at Constellation Gallery on Congress with my friend and fellow artist-photographer Cindy Barnard.

Today I'm up in Bethel seeing if I can cross country ski after not doing it for 30 years... yes there will be photos.  I'll be using a Nikon camera that's for underwater conditions b/c I won't worry if I drop it in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment